East Green Child Care Services Ltd are a nanny agency based in Tonbridge, Kent covering Kent, Sussex, Surrey & SE London.Established in 1996, East Green caters for both, parents looking forchild care and nannies looking for work.
Every family has different needs and requirements as does every nanny, so careful matching is vital.This is where East Green Child Care Services excels with our vast experience in placing nannies, babysitters, maternity nurses and night nannies, for both temporary, permanent, full and part time positions for over 20 years, we take great care to get the match right and create the perfect fit for every family and child carer.
Offering a high quality, personal & competitively priced service is at the core of East Green Child Care Services Ltd.
We are happy to undertake client visits if you would like one, Hazel strives to provide a personal serviceto all clients and carers. Indeed many families and nannies have been using our services for years. All nannies are interviewed in person, reference checked and DBS checked.
East Green was also approved by and upholds the Best Bear standards of approved agencies.
We offer a variety of childcare options and are always happy to look at unusual requirements and tailor make you a solution. We never view a job too small to work on.
Reasons to use East Green Child Care include:
- Applicants are all thoroughly vetted and DBS checked
- Full and part-time, temporary and permanent child-carers available
- Fixed rate placement fees making our fees highly competitive
- Assistance and advice given on all aspects of employing child care & working as a nanny
- Pay roll assistance provided
- After care service throughout the entire employment for both the parent & nanny
- Testimonials available, Best Bear approved
- Contract assistance given to both parents & nannies
- Kent, Sussex, Surrey & SE London inc:
- Tunbridge Wells, Crowborough
- Sevenoaks, Tonbridge, Leigh, Hildenborough
- West Malling, Maidstone, Kings Hill, Paddock Wood
- Westerham, Bidborough, Hever
Our Latest Vacancy:3 day Nanny term time only - Three day nanny required to care for two children aged 2.5yrs and 4yrs old. Days required are Tue/Wed/ Fri. Driver essential with own car. This is a term time only position (independent terms) and so the salary will be divided over 12 months. Full nursery duties are required along with a variety of age appropriate activities and school/nursery runs. The family really want a nanny seeking a long term position.All vacancies
Our Latest Blog Posts:
- Childcarer Register
If you are a Carer wishing to register
- Register a vacancy
If you are a parent wishing to register
To view current testimonials